Numakers PETG is an easy-to-use filament suitable for most practical applications. Thanks to its strength and durability, PETG is a great choice for mechanical parts. PETG prints are suitable for waterproof applications due to its very good layer adhesion.
PETG has grown to be one of the most popular materials for many users. It has in many ways replaced ABS as the primary material for technical applications mainly because of its chemical resistance. PETG is highly suitable for functional parts thanks to a working temperature of up to 70°C, together with high wear resistance, excellent UV-properties and chemical resistance.
- All-round, easy-to-use PETG filament
- Low warping and shrinkage
- Great layer adhesion
- High strength & good hardness
- Temperature resistance up to 70 °C
- Chemical resistance against water, acids, alkalis, and alcohols
- Mostly odorless while printing
- Transparency and gloss
Diameter tolerance: ± 0.05 mm
Ovality: ≥ 95%
Extruder temperature: 240-250°C
Bed temperature: 80-90°C
Fan Speed: Slow
Drying: 65°C for 2-4 hours
Weight: 1 kg of filament (+ 200 g spool)
There are no reviews yet.