How do I make a payment for a Numakers purchase?
Numakers offers multiple methods to make a payment for your order: Credit Card & Debit Card, Net Banking, and Cash on Delivery. All Credit/Debit card information remains confidential and private. Numakers and our trusted payment gateways use 256-bit SSL encryption to protect your card information.
- How long will It take to get my package
- What shipping methods are available
- Providing your personal data to others
- Unlimited power and customiz possibili
POPULAR PAYMENT METHODS
Visa payment methods
Sage payment methods
Maestro payment methods
Eway payment methods
Paypal payment methods
Discover payment methods
Success payment method to create a credit card for testing use one of the test card numbers as card payment methods
Numakers is establishing the industry benchmark for professional 3D printing for businesses around the globe with accessible, reliable 3D printers for the desktop and the benchtop. Scale your prototyping and production with high-resolution parts at a fraction of a cost and footprint of industrial 3D printers.
- Bank transfers are a payment method from a customer bank to a merchant bank
- To learn more, and to configure payment methods, see define types payment methods
- There are numerous tiers of credit cards, depending on the card brand/network
- This article introduces what payment method is applied to pay invoices in the subscribe
- Describes supported payment methods, such as credit cards, debit cards, & bank transfers